North Idaho pilot

Website
m.soundcloud.com
How’s it going. Just purchased a used P34K off of Craig’s list. Have been flying for three days. Ended up grabbing Tello the next day. Love them both. I replaced the lens. Had a scratch from prior owner. Kinda tricky to get it focused right. Anybody know of any tricks let me know. I’ve been searching. This is how I found this forum here. Already read a ton of good info. I’m very appreciative of all your experiences shared.

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

How’s it going. Just purchased a used P34K off of Craig’s list. Have been flying for three days. Ended up grabbing Tello the next day. Love them both. I replaced the lens. Had a scratch from prior owner. Kinda tricky to get it focused right. Anybody know of any tricks let me know. I’ve been searching. This is how I found this forum here. Already read a ton of good info. I’m very appreciative of all your experiences shared.
I have seen elsewhere that cold temperatures can affect the lens. How does it look indoors?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Y-A