North Idaho pilot

Reaction score
How’s it going. Just purchased a used P34K off of Craig’s list. Have been flying for three days. Ended up grabbing Tello the next day. Love them both. I replaced the lens. Had a scratch from prior owner. Kinda tricky to get it focused right. Anybody know of any tricks let me know. I’ve been searching. This is how I found this forum here. Already read a ton of good info. I’m very appreciative of all your experiences shared.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

How’s it going. Just purchased a used P34K off of Craig’s list. Have been flying for three days. Ended up grabbing Tello the next day. Love them both. I replaced the lens. Had a scratch from prior owner. Kinda tricky to get it focused right. Anybody know of any tricks let me know. I’ve been searching. This is how I found this forum here. Already read a ton of good info. I’m very appreciative of all your experiences shared.
I have seen elsewhere that cold temperatures can affect the lens. How does it look indoors?

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new P34K, Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31