Normal Vibration?

Reaction score
Is it normal to feel vibration in the landing gear while hovering? I hand caught today and while grabbing the landing gear I felt vibration in the landing gear. Thanks. Just trying to cover all bases

Is it normal to feel vibration in the landing gear while hovering? I hand caught today and while grabbing the landing gear I felt vibration in the landing gear. Thanks. Just trying to cover all bases
Not much. I hand catch mine sometimes and occasionally will leave mine hovering and hand drag it across the yard to demo to people how angry it gets when you interfere with it. You can feel a tiny bit of mechanical noise, I'd say, about like any other small device with several rotating parts. I'd say about on the order of a Ryobi drill at full tilt with no load.

Not much. I hand catch mine sometimes and occasionally will leave mine hovering and hand drag it across the yard to demo to people how angry it gets when you interfere with it. You can feel a tiny bit of mechanical noise, I'd say, about like any other small device with several rotating parts. I'd say about on the order of a Ryobi drill at full tilt with no load.
That's exactly what it feels like! Thank you! I too moved it a little and it wants to fight full force lol

Yeah it is like a pet. If it is settled into a nice hover and I drag it across the lawn it talks sh_t all the way then races back to the previous spot when I 'get my hands off' it. :)
Also it seems like you can buy 2 p4ps put them next to each other and they both have slightly individual personalities. Haha. I love these things! I named my Athena Goddess of War ;)

They are quite the angry bee.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31