Noobe

Reaction score
Hey folks,

So I just purchased a Phantom 3 professional at an auction, body is in mint shape but can tell it's had a crash(camera hanging by flex cable, but nothing visually broken) the receiver is mint as well. There were no real visible tears to the cable so I reconnected it by the magnetic mount, when I power up, I have 2 solid reds then rapidly flashing yellows and the gimbal doesn't move. I don't know where to go from here...any help would be appreciated!

Blue Skies

Last edited:
Hey folks,

So I just purchased a Phantom 3 professional at an auction, for a couple hundred, body is in mint shape but can tell it's had a crash(camera hanging by flex cable, but nothing visually broken) the receiver is mint as well. There were no real visible tears to the cable so I reconnected it by the magnetic mount, when I power up, I have 2 solid reds then rapidly flashing yellows and the gimbal doesn't move. I don't know where to go from here...any help would be appreciated!

Blue Skies
Rapidly flashing yellow means you aren't connected to the Radio Controller. You may need to bind it. See this video:

Thanks ryantrax, I'll give it a try
Thanks ryantrax, I'll give it a try

Hey ryantrax,
So I'm tinkering around with the controller right now and trying to connect with the P3P but when I launch DJI GO, I switch it to the correct model and when it connects it jumps back to P4...any thoughts?

Is the firmware up to date?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj