Noob Questions I'm guessing

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for accepting me.

I am very new to the P4 club. Had mine about 4 days and am still feeling that flush of excitement. It was quite a jump from a Syma 5c ......

I have noticed a couple of things that concern me, the main one being is the gimbal supposed to get so hot you wouldn't want to touch it? In fairness this is mainly in my home whilst I am playing with the settings. Maybe outdoors the wind cools it? I thought it best to ask rather than carry on regardless.

Litchi and DJI Go do not like each other (on my phone anyway) I boot DJI Go but the moment I start up the transmitter Litchi breaks in. I am attempting to do an IMU calibration which is easy on the DJI Go but I can't find it it Litchi. Litchi won't let me set the Go home altitude or maximum altitude?

Finally I seem to be getting a small but noticeable shudder to my video's, especially in horizontal movement. I'm sorry, I appreciate 'shudder' isn't very helpful. Of course, that could be down to the way I have set it up.

What do you guys/gals use settings wise? Do you always record in 4k?

Anyway, I am very pleased to be amoung like minded people. I admit I'm a jumper rather than a planner but I really like my drone and I would like to take it seriously and fly properly.

Oh, and DJI - what is with the hdmi add on for FPV? Seems a bit cheap to me. For now I plan on using the feature in Litchi and VR Box 3D Glasses. Anyone else tried this method?

Thanks again for taking the time to read my post. Happy flying

Reactions: Rat Rambo

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj