Noob from Ky

Reaction score
Hey Folks, new guy here from Kentucky. I recently purchased a P3S, and love it. I try to get it out and practice about every other day. I have had a couple of cheap quads in the past, and cannot believe the difference in how easy it is to fly one of these versus one of those cheap toys. I couldn't be happier with it, and am looking forward to taking some awesome vids and pictures. Any rookie tips you have, just shoot them way. I love constructive criticism.

Here are a couple pictures I got the other night.

Attachments

• Dronesky1.jpg
    Dronesky1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 272
  • Dronesky2.jpg
    Dronesky2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 296
  • Dronesunset1.jpg
    Dronesunset1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 316
Cool! I live in KY too, so it's nice to see the familiar countryside.

Welcome to the fold RWP.
After 32 years in NC, I'm moving back to Western Kentucky in a few weeks. Thanks for posting the pics but why did you flatten all the hills? haha

Haha, not many hills on this side of the county. I am in Daviess County, in western Ky, right on the Ohio River. The East side of the county has all the hills.

Welcome aboard Red. The "Fasten Seatbelt" sign is off so feel free to move about the drone!

Well RWP..., I'm quite familiar with the Owensboro area,that's where I'm headed back to. I lived in Panther and went to school in Utica as a kid. Know of any jobs? haha
We'll have to do some flying together sometime maybe.
Small World, I have some family in Panther. As far as jobs, what are you looking for? I work for Ragu, and we have been slowly hiring.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj