non-Vision RC antenna board specific part#/where?

QYV

Reaction score
Hi guys... I have tried but my google-fu just isn't strong enough for this one... I've seen elsewhere people selling the antenna boards out of the Phantom itself, but has anyone seen a place selling just the antenna board out of the RC? I tried to do an antenna mod and trashed the little connector, I'd like to buy just the little antenna board as opposed to an entire new RC.
thanks!

been a few days, giving the thread a little bump in case anybody out there can help

Looks like its not available?

Also interested as I need to do an Antenna Mod soon.

Can the wire that comesout of the board be effectively spliced together with the FPVLR Antenna with the extra little connector lead that you get from FPVLR?

OI Photography said:
QYV, what's the model number on the sticker on the back of your controller? I may have one here I can take that part out of.

thanks dude. I don't actually need it anymore, I just bought another DJ6 from DSLRPros wholesale for $25 and attempted the mod again being super careful and it was a success, was able to clean the gunk off without damaging anything. I've been out just over 850m now over the city and still had control, was at ~700 before.

my FPV crapped out... no idea what happened one night it was fine, I packed everything up went to a location and put it back together... poof no FPV just snow on the screen. So I've got a new transmitter and receiver on the way I didn't notice before the LCD5802 comes in white :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik