Non-P2 version of H3-3D now being advertised

If you notice, the GCU-V1 is the H3-2D version... Same as the last version...

So, I guess my GCU-V1 would work on any Zenmuse H3-3D unit...

It says Sold Out (95 already sold)... So I would guess it is being sold now...
(unless I clicked on the wrong link).

A Hundred Sixty Bucks... Holy Crap!

Didn't ELGuano or EMC use the V1 version with the H3-3D version and he got it working?

I hope that's the case... Would save a lot of greens in a hobby that's already raping my bank account clean...

lol we all share that pain

Yes I think EMC got the H3-2D GCU to work with it and others have as well, and to be honest I don't care which one I get as long as it has all of the features. For all I know the new one is identical to the old, I just want them to hurry up and release the H3-3D with any GCU.

The h3-3d standalone with gcu should be out now (or really soon) at 1uas, all-e-rc, and elsewhere. It costs the same as the p2 version, and comes with the GCU V2 (yeah no idea if it's different from the v1).

Even if you have a p2, it's worth getting the standalone for the free gcu, and then paying $15 for the mounting bracket and leg kit.

ElGuano said:
The h3-3d standalone with gcu should be out now (or really soon) at 1uas, all-e-rc, and elsewhere. It costs the same as the p2 version, and comes with the GCU V2 (yeah no idea if it's different from the v1).

Even if you have a p2, it's worth getting the standalone for the free gcu, and then paying $15 for the mounting bracket and leg kit.

I hadn't though of checking All E RC, I just looked at their site and it seemed to indicate they were in stock (with the GCU), so I emailed them and they immediately replied just now and said they are indeed in stock and ready to ship now.

At 1uas they still show as being on backorder, I'm waiting in chat right now with them to get an answer on when they expect them in.

When I get mine I'll be testing to see if I can get it to work on the upgrade board in my 1.5...I really don't want to have to get a second GCU to be able to use the gimbal on that and my 550 both.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers