Noise and Rolling Lines

L

lightingbryan

I am getting noise and rolling lines in my FPV system much like this guy is in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV_UHNySsTk BUT WORSE

Any suggestions on making it clearer? I get the same amount of distortion close or far from the Phantom. I have a Phantom 2 | H3-3D Gopro Hero3+ | AVL58 TX & RX | iOSd Mini | FPV Hub | Aperture Monitor

|

Did you find a fix for this? I have the same issue on my P2 / 3D / iosd / 400mw Foxtech

Captain Salty said:
Did you find a fix for this? I have the same issue on my P2 / 3D / iosd / 400mw Foxtech
Nope, doesn't seem like anyone offered much advice either.

lightingbryan said:
Captain Salty said:
Nope, doesn't seem like anyone offered much advice either.

****, was really hoping someone could offer a solution. I saw a video on youtube of someone using a separate 3rd party cable from the gopro to the FPV TX and that seemed to solve it but this is not an option for me.

Hi I'm new here, came looking for a solution to the same problem. Although mine is much worse than in the youtube video above, the picture in the goggles rolls slowly and sometimes shows some messed up writing.
I have a Fatshark Teleporter and it works fine using the fatshark camera but not with the gopro's (have a hero 3 black and hero 3 white).
Someone suggested checking the gopro works on a tv with the av plug, so I will try that.
I have tried changing from NTSC to PAL and have tried different fps and view settings. :)

Doug.57 said:
Hi I'm new here, came looking for a solution to the same problem. Although mine is much worse than in the youtube video above, the picture in the goggles rolls slowly and sometimes shows some messed up writing.
I have a Fatshark Teleporter and it works fine using the fatshark camera but not with the gopro's (have a hero 3 black and hero 3 white).
Someone suggested checking the gopro works on a tv with the av plug, so I will try that.
I have tried changing from NTSC to PAL and have tried different fps and view settings. :)

That sounds exactly like PAL/NTSC issue from the Gopro, but if you have tried that... Yeah, check the gopro whilst plugged into a TV and that will let you know if the problem is the camera or something else.

Ok, so I found that the cord I bought to plug into the gopro was wired wrong, so I modified it. The ground wire was going to the 5v out lucky I didn't burn something.
Works great now. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic