NODE - Network of Drone Enthusiasts campaign

Reaction score
Maybe a month or so ago, I received an email from DJI asking if I was interested in a campaign they were organizing regarding drone hobbyists and commercial operators becoming directly involved in drone policy and rule-making discussions in their regions. I replied that I was. Recently, I received a follow-up email indicating that his campaign is gaining some traction, and it is called: 'NODE' - Network of Drone Enthusiasts

Their website is here: NODE - Dedicated to ensuring fair and responsible drone regulations

Has anybody else received these emails, and what do we think about this? I fail to see any downside, as this is a rapidly growing industry with many and more rules on the way, I'm sure, and it seems like it would be good for users to be part of this discussion as well.

Reactions: shurgot
I received an email today from DJI about NODE and I do think that we as users of this technology need to come together and voice our opinions when it comes to regulating the use of UAVs.

Got it today as well. Signed up. Onerous and very restrictive laws coming into force here in Canada.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik