node.js log parser

Reaction score
Hi all,

A post for the coding types, so sorry if this is greek to you!
I couldn't find any code out there for parsing DJI log files, so I wrote a small npm library for doing it.

dji-log-parser

No docs yet (I only started on this today), but I'll write up some docs soon.
I've also added a very basic example script, which'll log out time/latitude/longitude - it can be found here: dji-log-parser/example.js at master · mikeemoo/dji-log-parser · GitHub

Hopefully I'll wrap it up into something a bit smoother to work with eventually, but I wanted to get some initial code out there early in case anyone wanted to tinker.

Thanks

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this :)

Are you still working on this?

I just found you project and will be submitting pull requests instead of forking. Thanks for getting this started

I don't want to rely on online converters and because nobody has created offline tool, maybe I'll make it by myself.

Does this mean the above info can not be used in some way to view log files? When you said it was "amazing" I thought you were looking over your flight logs with the info. If I could see some of my flight details while waiting for the new viewer to be completed it would be great!

Does this mean the above info can not be used in some way to view log files? When you said it was "amazing"...
I meant that I can use information stored in that source code. But I'm no JS programmer so I don't know how to use those sources for creating webpage.

If I could see some of my flight details while waiting for the new viewer to be completed it would be great!
You still can, at the HealthyDrones website (but CSV contains only few columns). Or you can pay $1 to get very detailed CSV from djilogs.com :)

I'm creating an offline tool that I'll release to forum members. Still a work in progress and right now works only with Litchi logs as they're in straight CSV format. My long term goal is to try and figure out how to parse the DJI Go app logs. Here's what I have so far for my offline tool:

Not bad so far. I hope it all goes as smooth as possible for you. My preference would be to have the dji .txt files similar to the comprehensive converted files. That setup has the most flight logged data.

Reactions: phuocsandiego
Great effort. I'm seeing few more working on similar projects. Why all don't join and make a combined excellent program.

Reactions: Erroll
No. It no longer works as-is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik