Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

No Wifi Signal coming from phantom 2

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by graalmany, Nov 15, 2014.

1. graalmany

Hi, i may be missing something obvious but I appear to have no wifi signal coming from my Phantom 2? It's setup with a Zenmuse gimbal and Gopro combo. I turn on the Phantom 2 and search for nearby wifi connections on my phone but it never pops up. I tried multiple smart phones but no joy. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

2. RobertMfromLI

Hi, first, on the Phantom 2 (non Vision), you want to make sure you are flying with the GoPro wireless off. Also, direct video using the Phantom 2 Vision software on an iPhone only works for the Phantom 2 Vision and Vision + line.

To get live video on the ground, you need to add an FPV kit to the Phantom 2. There are a variety of them out there, which we can recommend if you are interested.

3. graalmany

Thanks for the reply and info Robert. Yes, please let me know your recommendation/s. Thanks so much.

4. Fdnyfish

I smell a flyaway