No wifi icon after connecting over wifi

Reaction score
Hi guys I am having an issue with my iPhone connecting to the controller but then no signal or something.

I modded the controller with the argtek upgrade

It give me a ln IP address etc but no wifi icon

Thanks

Hi thanks for the help

it's connecting via the app and the litchi app

but I have no video feed now the gimbal still works with the controller

Ok I have fixed the issues with resetting my camera as well as the issue with the drone connection over wifi even though no icon it is still connected

Are you certain that the 2.4GHz antennas leads in the RC are firmly in place on the connectors. Did they go on with an audible click? Did you secure them with silicone or a glue gun?

Hi yes I double checked everything, everything works now just the wifi icon doesn't show up on my iPhone when I'm connected to the device.

I can see thru the camera now as I reset the camera (shutter speed was too high) so I know it's all working just no wifi icon

Are you certain that the 2.4GHz antennas leads in the RC are firmly in place on the connectors. Did they go on with an audible click? Did you secure them with silicone or a glue gun?
Hot glue, loud click

Inside the controller, make sure you firmly push down the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi module (the one with two U.FL connectors), so it is sitting firmly on the main board and making good contact with the connector underneath. This module is only secured by a small strip of double-side form tape to the main board.

Inside the controller, make sure you firmly push down the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi module (the one with two U.FL connectors), so it is sitting firmly on the main board and making good contact with the connector underneath. This module is only secured by a small strip of double-side form tape to the main board.

Hi thanks for the reply

I removed hot glue and the connections and then reseated the connections and the hot glue and still the same issue but it still works drone flys like normal has better range etc lol
Just no wifi icon on my iphone

No WiFi icon or WiFi icon has been greyed out?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic