No Waypoint menu

M

Melvoid

HI all,

I have been trying to get the Waypoints function going on my P3 Advanced. I believe I've done everything right, but when I switch the toggle to F, after takeoff, the Waypoint menu does not appear. Up to that, everything seems correct.

Am I missing something?

thanks

Are you running firmware version 1.4 or higher on your Phantom?

In the updated DJI GO app you just get an INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODE icon when you go into F mode that you have to tap to get the menu to come up.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I believe you mean Multiple Flight Mode.
I meant that. I didn't have it in front of me when I posted originally. I set everything including Multiple Flight Mode to ON, then took off. At that point, I switched the mode to F and that's when I believe I was supposed to see the Intelligent Navigation menu. And that's what isn't happening. And again, I'm using whatever firmware it came with.

Also, do you have the intelligent flight mode set to ON in the app?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That's what I meant to say. When switching the toggle to F, I believe the Intelligent Navigation menu is supposed to appear, and it doesn't.

I don't honestly know. I got it in late February and I'm using it as is. How do I check?
You can find the firmware version in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO.

When switching the toggle to F, I believe the Intelligent Navigation menu is supposed to appear, and it doesn't.
It does not appear. You must tap the IOC icon on the left side of DJI GO.

ioc-png.47290

ioc-png.47290
Interesting. I watched a video on YouTube, and that's where I got the idea that it should just "appear." OK, I'll give that a try. Thank you!!

DJI changed the way it works in DJI GO a few versions ago.

DJI changed the way it works in DJI GO a few versions ago.
Yes, I'd heard that they changed/removed the ability to just touch the map to set the points and now you have to actually fly the route first, setting points on the way, then fly it again automatically.

they changed/removed the ability to just touch the map to set the points and now you have to actually fly the route first, setting points on the way, then fly it again automatically.
That's how DJI GO worked since the first release. Back then, it was called DJI Pilot.

In the updated DJI GO app you just get an INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODE icon when you go into F mode that you have to tap to get the menu to come up.

That's what I said!
(I love quoting myself)[emoji3]

It's sometimes easier to understand with images ;)
Definitely. Even if the version is slightly different, the images are usually there somewhere and it's definitely better. Thanks to all for the comments. I'm about to go out and give it another go.

ioc-png.47290
Yeah, my screen is a it different. The auto takeoff and Home icons are there but no IOC icon. The Copter icon next to the home icon is also closer to the middle top of the screen. Must be different versions of software and/or hardware. Looks like I need to update and try after that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20