No way to get signal in my P3A

Any solution to this yet? I'm camping this wknd and having the same exact issue. I don't have time to troubleshoot the problem much today, but will be working on it some tomorrow. My guess is that it has something to do with the new version of the app, or the iOS. I was running flawless until I updated to iOS 9, then rolled back to 8. I may have to go back to 9 and see if that resolves this.

Any solution to this yet? I'm camping this wknd and having the same exact issue. I don't have time to troubleshoot the problem much today, but will be working on it some tomorrow. My guess is that it has something to do with the new version of the app, or the iOS. I was running flawless until I updated to iOS 9, then rolled back to 8. I may have to go back to 9 and see if that resolves this.
I got an RMA, and sent it in, just after this thread. They have had it about a week. No word back yet.

Please keep us updated as to what they say the problem is. I did notice that even though my camera isn't transmitting a live image to my iPad Air 2 or iPhone when connected via the usb cable, it is working. I took two snapshots and a 5 second video as nothing was showing on my screen, then put the ad card in my computer and the two photos and the video showed up and played fine. This could mean it's a possible problem with lightbridge or the software, because the camera is working according to the test I just performed. This is a really strange issue.

Please keep us updated as to what they say the problem is. I did notice that even though my camera isn't transmitting a live image to my iPad Air 2 or iPhone when connected via the usb cable, it is working. I took two snapshots and a 5 second video as nothing was showing on my screen, then put the ad card in my computer and the two photos and the video showed up and played fine. This could mean it's a possible problem with lightbridge or the software, because the camera is working according to the test I just performed. This is a really strange issue.
Will do. My symptoms are the same. Camera works, just no live video.

Reactions: Poundofnuts
Isn't it nice to have the knowledgeable veteran pilots out here for those of us with all the questions ??? !!!
You are damned right it is!! I love this forum and this type thing is exactly why!! I am a newbie only starting flying my P3A in late August and I have learned so much from the veterans here and I am really appreciative!! Once again well done!!

OK... Got it back from DJI. Tested it, and it works.

In true DJI fashion, they didn't say what they did. I asked, and they replied that it was repaired.... I did notice that they replaced the controller with a refurbished unit, though they paired it with the P3. I got back the original P3P I sent in, though I don't know if they cracked it open.

Not surre what ALL hardware it was, but it appears to be hardware, in at least the controller.

FWIW, Before I lost video all together, I was getting video "dragging" problems, where the screen would freeze and a portion would d-r-a-g.... along the screen making stripes, generally from top to bottom... I now believe this was a precursor to my problem, since it is completly gone now...

Hope it helps

Same problem, tried everything above. Only out of box and flew it twice. All updated. It in P-OTI mode when on the app ? what does that mean? the lights are green and flashing 2 short

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20