No video in app

Reaction score
I am still running 1.4 because everything has worked flawlessly until today. I havent flown in a few months due to winter, so I charged a battery today but I get zero video in the app. App version is 2.7.1 on my S6 and tablet is 2.5.1 and both did the same thing. I restarted a few times with the same results. All controls seem to work and pics and videos did save to sd. Wondering if this is common at all, but I may have to finally update the firmware.

p3p.jpg

Last edited:
Updated the firmware and still have the same problems. Videos and pics do save on the sd card.

Attachments

• 1458793975580.jpg
    1458793975580.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
I am still running 1.4 because everything has worked flawlessly until today. I havent flown in a few months due to winter, so I charged a battery today but I get zero video in the app. App version is 2.7.1 on my S6 and tablet is 2.5.1 and both did the same thing. I restarted a few times with the same results. All controls seem to work and pics and videos did save to sd. Wondering if this is common at all, but I may have to finally update the firmware.

View attachment 48246
I seem to have the same problem; no video/live feed on iPad mini & iPhone. I updated the app on both and did the required in app update but it's telling me I need to update the camera... how? Hope to get a solution to this soon.

This happened to me also. Never did get it to come back on my samsung tablet. Hooked up to my phone works fine.

I seem to have the same problem; no video/live feed on iPad mini & iPhone. I updated the app on both and did the required in app update but it's telling me I need to update the camera... how? Hope to get a solution to this soon.
Any solution?

I had same issue with other intermittent video loss issues. All latest f/w and failed on both ipad 2 mini and iphone 6s with latest IOS levels. Replaced hdmi module with original non hdmi module and video problems went away.

Reactions: Otto Kabai
I did think about removing the HDMI module to see if that had anything to do with it and I may try that before I call DJI. The HDMI output to my goggles still have the normal telemetry but no video at all also.

Reactions: Otto Kabai
Ok Thank god I'm not the only one. Got a new drone after I had a fly away, first time I loaded it up though. Thursday I updated the firmware. It flies. Tablet says everything is a go, I just have no video. What to do? Is this a firmware mishap?

I had same issue with other intermittent video loss issues. All latest f/w and failed on both ipad 2 mini and iphone 6s with latest IOS levels. Replaced hdmi module with original non hdmi module and video problems went away.
Could you tell me please what was the original non hdmi part exactly?I am thinking if there is no other way I would change the hdmi module also.Is it possible to put 4k module on dji phantom 3 advance?

Hi guys,

Finally I changed the hdmi module to updated new one,but I have to say the problem still exist.Thank you for suggestions,but I did not help at all.

Hey guys, after updating today was hoping the video issue would be fixed. Nope. Went from my Galaxy Tab to my Note 4....back in business....dunno why....oh technology...

I never did find a fix. I think it is in our galaxy. Have using my razor maxx phone. I guess at some point I will get a new tablet

all new updates installed, same issue, rma issued.

Attachments

• 1460748912228.jpg
    1460748912228.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 254

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20