No updates for gimbal?

Reaction score
Plugged my phantom in to update the gimbal since i was having a twitching issue during flight. Says there is no updates but i am only at firmware 1.0 and 1.4. Any suggestions how to update the firmware on just the gimbal? Im using a mac if that makes a difference

Bit of the same problem here. Current version (H3-3D IMU) 1.0.0.4
And Phantom assistant has no updates...
Tried to update on a Mac and on a Windows machine, both no luck!
I have not 2 firmware versions visible (only IMU) Maybe because of the latest Zenmuse version??

use assistant 3.0

I was to having a problem with a gimbal update. I was on a 1.0.0.4 version and there was a notice that this version is the latest one. But I was sure that is already a 1.0.0.6 version out. I was using a Phantom 2 Assistant Software 3.2 (latest). Then I tried your suggestion to try it with a oldest version 3.0 and I can not believe it suddenly there was an option to upgrade it to 1.0.0.6. SUCCESS. Thank you very much for sharing this information.

rokit said:
use assistant 3.0

Still says no updates for me, not sure if it has anything to do with me using mac? When I plug the phantom into my pc it does recognize it so i cant check on there :x

OI Photography said:
cventu6 said:
When I plug the phantom into my pc it does recognize it so i cant check on there :x

Did you also install the DJI WIN Driver on the PC?

Bingo! Thank you sir! Only there is another problem. Every time it starts to upgrade it stops and says "upgrade failure! Please power cycle and try again!" power cycled it 3 times and still no luck.....

cventu6 said:
OI Photography said:
cventu6 said:
When I plug the phantom into my pc it does recognize it so i cant check on there :x

Did you also install the DJI WIN Driver on the PC?

Bingo! Thank you sir! Only there is another problem. Every time it starts to upgrade it stops and says "upgrade failure! Please power cycle and try again!" power cycled it 3 times and still no luck.....

Glad that helped! I'm afraid I don't have any experience with that error though, and the references to it I find all seem to just say "try it again"

cventu6 said:
rokit said:
use assistant 3.0

Still says no updates for me, not sure if it has anything to do with me using mac? When I plug the phantom into my pc it does recognize it so i cant check on there :x

I'm also using a Mac, using Phantom assistant 3.0 worked for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj