No tilt??

Reaction score
Quad software is 3.8 app is up to date. I'm unable to tilt the camera. The gimbal levels and moves with the copter fine. Connects to the app and the tilt indicator bar is at the top and red. Stuck in that position. Any help would be greatly appricated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Oop's! Just noticed this is the version 2 Phantom forum. But it's probably the same fix..................... do a calibration of the remote, and be sure to do the gimbal "wheel". It moves left/right when calibrating it.

Ooooo........ not sure on the P2. I have a P3. But I'd assume yes. It's in options on mine, calibrate remote.

Do you have the controller with the rechargeable battery & control wheel on the upper left? That is the gimbal wheel used to tilt the camera up/down. If your controller has the wheel it has to be calibrated from within the RC Assistant/Software Assistant.

If your controller does NOT have the gimbal wheel then you can only tilt the camera via the on-screen controls within the app & no calibration for the wheel is needed.

What do you mean by gimbal wheel?

Yea I figured it out the other day after 10hrs of messing with it. It was the X-1 calibration. I calibrated it and it's as good as new. Thanks for the response

Reactions: Dirty Bird

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues