No take off.

Reaction score
Bought a used phantom 3, and it worked a couple of times. Brilliant fun and easy to use.
However now its not taking off.
I can take off with the app, but its not responding to the controller anymore. (The camera is responding to controller. I did a new sync, and updated to latest version.) The seller is of course not answering to my mails, last respons was that it was working when he sold it :/
Anyone have any ideas ?

Can you roll back to the previous firmware ?

Bought a used phantom 3, and it worked a couple of times. Brilliant fun and easy to use.
However now its not taking off.
I can take off with the app, but its not responding to the controller anymore. (The camera is responding to controller. I did a new sync, and updated to latest version.) The seller is of course not answering to my mails, last respons was that it was working when he sold it :/
Anyone have any ideas ?
Do you have any control after auto take-off using the app? You may need to re-calibrate the controller.

Tried that, and the camera is responding to the controller, but i can not use the controller to navigate/land/takeoff :/

If you're brave, you can open up the controller and take a look. Something may have come loose. If it's an intermittent problem, you may need to purchase another controller. Phantom 3 Standard controllers run around $75 new and $50 used.

It could also be something in the aircraft itself. Best way to test that is with, duh, another controller. Know anyone with a P3S controller you can borrow? I would hate to see you lay out even $75 to learn your main board is going bad.

Sorry to say that is why I would never purchase one of these things from anyone other than a friend or perhaps someone with a long history of contributions to this forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20