No signal

Reaction score
So today I did my second flight decided to do it at home. Sent the drone up and flew about 670ft. Then I had no signal. Found that to be very awkward.
Was it that I am in the city?
I wasn't pointing the remote towards the drone?
Or could it be that I was surrounded by houses n buildings?
Going to try again this is what I don't like not having more than one battery.
ca01ff34a0f6c3f2dafdcebcf4efaa64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

try going in different directions see if you get same results I get more going north but less going south in crowded neighborhood

It's too much interference in my neighborhood maybe if I was on top of a building or higher grounds it would work. I was a nervous reck throughout the flight lost signal three times.

It's too much interference in my neighborhood maybe if I was on top of a building or higher grounds it would work. I was a nervous reck throughout the flight lost signal three times.

Try going hire

I will try next time I get so nervous when I can't see it no more.
At some point you are going to have to trust your instruments. In other words fpv. I have stopped looking at the drone all together. I find t more enjoyable as to look at my iPad only. Sure. It's in visual range for about the first 500 feet. After that. All bets off and I don't even try. The telemetry is good and I can see exactly why my drone is doing. So I no longer fear it bring out of visual range.

At some point you are going to have to trust your instruments. In other words fpv. I have stopped looking at the drone all together. I find t more enjoyable as to look at my iPad only. Sure. It's in visual range for about the first 500 feet. After that. All bets off and I don't even try. The telemetry is good and I can see exactly why my drone is doing. So I no longer fear it bring out of visual range.

You are right about that

What do you mean by no signal, did it just lose video or did it lose RC connection? Did it RTH?

I will try next time I get so nervous when I can't see it no more.
When it happens to me I got 10 feet hire until I get signal again always works. Give it time you'll love going far after awhile!!

Bad flight location is the likely culprit

Phantom 3 Pro / iPad Air 2

I am getting the same problem! After about 10 seconds in the air i get the 'No Signal' message at the top (instead of safe to fly)

Can anyone help....am i doing something wrong?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20