No Signal, won't take pictures or capture video

Ive deleted and downloaded the app more then twice. I guess I'm going to contact DJI

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've had similar issues with a few day old p3a. When I get the problem you describe (no signal message), I turn everything off and back on, and then seems ok again.

I've had similar issues with a few day old p3a. When I get the problem you describe (no signal message), I turn everything off and back on, and then seems ok again.

I've tried that,

Thanks everyone for the help, I've tried everything y'all have said. I tried to update the firmware twice using a different SD card each time. My P3A never took or acted like it wanted to update not sure if it's because I already have or what. I'm going to try to chat with DJI tomorrow and see where to go next. I did flight today which is still nice to be able to do even though I can't capture photos or video unless I take screen shots of my iPhone.
Thanks again, I look forward to posting and comment on better topics once I get this fixed.

Last question, any recommendations on which ways to talk with DJI, I've read stories on here about their customer support.

I get a lot of interference in and around my home. When I first got the p3s I ran the update and had the same type of issues. The next day I went to a field down the road and everything worked fine.
The p3pro works fine around my house so I chalk it up to wifi interference.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello I have the exact same problem. Any response from dji? Could you fix it? Thank you

In reply to my self. I sent the drone to customer service and they told me it was a problem with the camera's board and its cable. They replace it and it's working fine. All covered by the waranty.

Hi all,

I have the exact same problem. Any other solutions found, or is it a definite case of sending it off for a new camera board and cable?

Cheers,
Will

Did you see the video?

Well, I am going to change the cable in the next few days. I will let you know if the cable fixed the situation or if the board is also needed.

Did a cable swap work? I didn't want to send it off, don't want to be without it for months. How long did it take to get it back for the guy who sent it out?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31