no signal, no signs of transmission in fpv

Reaction score
hello everyone.
I have a p2 and everything was working great till one day I missed the signal in my monitor (tote vision). First I thought I ran out of battery, but when I charged it nothing changed. I thought maybe the video receiver module is broken, so I bought one from ebay, but with no luck. I tried with different cables and different monitors, but nothing happens. There is no signal in monitor, even the white noise is missing (before when It worked when I turned on the monitor and the module video receiver module with p2 off, I could see white noise like it was searching for signal). Please a little help, what it would be the problem???
Thank you guys!

Check the little white plug on the side of your iOSD mini to make sure it's seated in properly. It sounds like your transmitter is working or you would probably see snow on the monitor.

I have tried 3 monitors right now, and all goes the same. No video, no data, no snow or signal searching for the channel. I checked the IOSD Mini is blinking green. I removed its cables and plugged in, nothing happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers