No signal message

Reaction score
Hi there, my phantom 3 advanced has few issues I keep on getting red "no signal" message on my dji app when everything is connected and powers on, I have tried to update the latest firmware but when I insert sd card with new firmware nothing happenens at all the camera light is not flashing red and green and no noise is made (like during my previous updates, please help.

No signal is for video, no connection is rc. my p3p does the same thing while flying very close in backyard but the video is still good with no breakups. Try putting unzipped bin file on fresh formatted card and that the file is correct for p3a the file naming for different models is confusing. Sorry if you've done all this and it's something else.

What do you mean unzipped, I just load the file and then extract it to sd card (which I did format) and nothing happened, I does sounds after reading few posts that no signal usually goes with inability to upgrade the firmware

You should see in the app whether the fiirmware was sucessfully updated. I have had to install it several times in the past for whatever reason. It's a hassle that should be made seamless by DJI somehow. Updates and problems due to updates are the norm as DJI fumbles their way around this new technology. If your car required this much attention, many would walk! Clear previous files and try again.

I sometimes get the "No Signal" message when I first turn on the controller. Usually it is because I did not put the tablet in Airplane Mode, which turns off the WiFi connection. Being that the tablet is so close to the antennas, sometimes your WiFi signal will block out the signal from the bird.
Make sure the WiFi on your device is off BEFORE you fly.
Just a thought,
GR

No it not successfully updated still have an old firmware and still no signal from the camera:(

No signal is for video, no connection is rc. my p3p does the same thing while flying very close in backyard but the video is still good with no breakups. Try putting unzipped bin file on fresh formatted card and that the file is correct for p3a the file naming for different models is confusing. Sorry if you've done all this and it's something else.
Hi there, my phantom 3 advanced has few issues I keep on getting red "no signal" message on my dji app when everything is connected and powers on, I have tried to update the latest firmware but when I insert sd card with new firmware nothing happenens at all the camera light is not flashing red and green and no noise is made (like during my previous updates, please help.

Hello. My 3 Advanced gave me that message and I switched the camera mode from the still picture activation side to the video recording side and my tablet (Android) stopped displaying the red "No Signal" message and it was replaced with a green "Safe to fly(GPS)" message and I can now see what my camera sees instead of the black screen that was in my display window when I had the red "No Signal" message. This is my most successful start up routine, after performing normal pre-flight checks and with my tablet secured in it's holder.
1. Connect usb cord to tablet and remote control transmitter.
2. Power on tablet and let it come completely on line before turning on remote control or Phantom.
3. Turn on remote control
4. Turn on Phantom
If red "NO Signal" message appears, on the mobile device screen, cycle still camera/video camera slider between the two operations until camera's signal is being displayed on the mobile device.
If this doesn't work, I have disconnected the usb line and reconnected it and that fixed it as well. I hope this works. Let me know how it goes. Be safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers