No Signal From Camera After V1.5 Firmware Upgrade

Reaction score
I'm a total newbie and I need some help. I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and have a camera issue

I just did the latest firmware upgrade (V1.5) and it appears to have worked with no problem. When I power everything up it shows latest firmware on the menu and version 1.5. Something happened in the process that may or not be related to the upgrade. When I power everything up the camera status bar shows no signal and I get no picture from the camera whatsoever. I have full aircraft control and I can also rotate the gimbal but no picture. Any ideas on this? Everything was working just fine prior to the upgrade. It may be related or maybe it’s something else. Any ideas on where I should start?

Thanks a bunch

I'm a total newbie and I need some help. I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and have a camera issue

I just did the latest firmware upgrade (V1.5) and it appears to have worked with no problem. When I power everything up it shows latest firmware on the menu and version 1.5. Something happened in the process that may or not be related to the upgrade. When I power everything up the camera status bar shows no signal and I get no picture from the camera whatsoever. I have full aircraft control and I can also rotate the gimbal but no picture. Any ideas on this? Everything was working just fine prior to the upgrade. It may be related or maybe it’s something else. Any ideas on where I should start?

Thanks a bunch
If you are indoors you may need to adjust your camera -- or put it on AE--

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20