NO SIGNAL ERROR....HEEEELP!!!!

Reaction score
I just got back from my military training, and when I was about to fly my drone Shafter 3 weeks stored, the RC links up fine with the aircraft, but I have no signal from the camera. I'm freaking out!!!! Already un installed Go App and re-send install but no luck!!! Any help will be appreciated.

I just got back from my military training, and when I was about to fly my drone Shafter 3 weeks stored, the RC links up fine with the aircraft, but I have no signal from the camera. I'm freaking out!!!! Already un installed Go App and re-send install but no luck!!! Any help will be appreciated.
Is your Firmware up to date? As the go app versions go up, some older FW will cause this.

Is your Firmware up to date? As the go app versions go up, some older FW will cause this.
Thanks for your fast reply. I think I figured it out, for some weird reason, apparently my SD card failed, stopped working. Is currently not recognized by my computer. I took it out of the camera, and now the camera transmitted again. Find it weird that the SD card would cause this communication issues...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.