No Signal error - Camera is not working

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm new here in the forum and would receive your help to try to solve my problem.

I think I had no luck with my Phantom 3 Standard...

I bought my Phantom less than 2 months and I'm already having serious problems .

This morning , when I tried to fly, the application did not receive the camera video signal. "No Signal" Error. I can fly but the camera is not working.

The problem do NOT start after the firmware upgrade.

I did several tests , but the problems persist .

Below , I listed the tests I've already done:

- (Re)Calibrate the Compass again
- (Re)install the DJI APP on my Iphone
- did "Gimbal Auto Calibration"
- I have already "Reset Setting" on Camera Menu
- I have already change the MicroSD Card for a new one
- install the DJI APP on ONOTHER Iphone and test
- install the DJI APP on ONOTHER Ipad and test

After all this procedures, the problem is still occurring

Below I´m sending a link to a 2 different videos, where I show my problem.

Would you have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot !!!

I have the exact same problems and I only got mine out of the box 2 days ago... so far I havent even been able to run it once. After I did the firmware upgrade I get nothing but a no signal indication. I have tried to rebind multiple times but it just wont. Makes heaps of noise and flashing lights but no motors or bind! WTF?

I have also the same problem.

It only works for me wen I first power on the rc, than the phantom, and than start the app.

Otherwise I'm not able to see any live footage

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the exact same problems and I only got mine out of the box 2 days ago... so far I havent even been able to run it once. After I did the firmware upgrade I get nothing but a no signal indication. I have tried to rebind multiple times but it just wont. Makes heaps of noise and flashing lights but no motors or bind! WTF?

Hello guys,
In my case, how the product still under warranty, the DJI asked to be sent to the service.
It seems that the Camera Gimbal and will be replaced . Once the Ticket is closed I will report here what has been done .

Hello guys,

I'm new here in the forum and would receive your help to try to solve my problem.

I think I had no luck with my Phantom 3 Standard...

I bought my Phantom less than 2 months and I'm already having serious problems .

This morning , when I tried to fly, the application did not receive the camera video signal. "No Signal" Error. I can fly but the camera is not working.

The problem do NOT start after the firmware upgrade.

I did several tests , but the problems persist .

Below , I listed the tests I've already done:

- (Re)Calibrate the Compass again
- (Re)install the DJI APP on my Iphone
- did "Gimbal Auto Calibration"
- I have already "Reset Setting" on Camera Menu
- I have already change the MicroSD Card for a new one
- install the DJI APP on ONOTHER Iphone and test
- install the DJI APP on ONOTHER Ipad and test

After all this procedures, the problem is still occurring

Below I´m sending a link to a 2 different videos, where I show my problem.

Would you have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot !!!
Did you do an IMU calibration?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4