NO SIGNAL- DISSCONECTED- NO SIGNAL- DISSCONECTED

Reaction score
As the thread says.
Tried my samsung tab s and samsung s5, all I could get was:
NO SIGNAL- DISSCONECTED- NO SIGNAL- DISSCONECTED- NO SIGNAL- DISSCONECTED-
No picture at all on the screen from the camera, I could move the gimbal and start motors so I know it was connected to the phantom
I have updated the app.

Tried on my IOs Ipad air 2, it worked very very good.
So I cant figure out what is wrong with the android thing?

As the thread says.
No picture at all on the screen from the camera, I could move the gimbal and start motors so I know it was connected to the phantom
I have updated the app.

Did you uninstall the pilot/GO app before upgrading to the new version of the GO app?

Tried two cables. I installed the new app first, tried to fly didnt get any image, uninstalled the app and tried to connect again didnt work. The IOs works perfect..

I have been having the original DJI cable giving me the same problem. It is really mushy when I plug it in my Note 4. I think the cable is a POS and will be using another shorty I have handy.

As the thread says.
I have updated the app.

Since you didn't respond I'm guessing you did not uninstall the app 1st before updating which is important. Also you did not mention updating the firmware either. If that is the case then you are clearly wasting others time.

Logged out, logged in it worked on both my s5 and tablet s. Thanks;)
I`ve tested POI and waypoints today, worked really good. The bad part is waypoints, when your`re not able to prepare on ground then fly.
Over to the follow me function, can you enable it, leave the remote bring your phone and it will follow you?

Logged out, logged in it worked on both my s5 and tablet s. Thanks;)
I`ve tested POI and waypoints today, worked really good. The bad part is waypoints, when your`re not able to prepare on ground then fly.
Over to the follow me function, can you enable it, leave the remote bring your phone and it will follow you?

Did you try the adjustable pause at any of waypoints?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik