"No signal" - "connect your aircraft" p3s

Reaction score
Hello, I am having a hard time with a phantom 3 st. I bought it July 2016 and only had I chance to fly it 2 times for 1 minute each time just "auto take and auto landing". After that I got a message to update firmware so I did and it failed... since then I have no signal and it gives me the message "remote connected, connect your aircraft". the app dji go version is the latest and I have reinstalled twice, also the rc firmware says its also the latest. So I tried multiple times to update firmware manually to the drone... with no luck it always fails and it ends with yellow flashing lights.
I talked to dji support and send it over for repair but I got it back last week only to find it in the same condition exactly... is there another way to proceed cause I have lost my patient on this.
Any advice is welcome :) and sorry for my English...

sounds like you need to relink rc to

Yeah I tried that already both manually and through the app. ...nothing happens. I also tried different devices too.

I tried to link mine manually using the r/c toggle method and it failed each time. Using the app it links every time. ( I use two r/c's - one with DBS, one without). Are you following each step in the DJI video, and it still won't link? -- with no reaction ( beeping) from the r/c, etc....
Just wondering if you are missing a step somewhere.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: flpholt
Well my r/c is "beeping" but it seems that the bird ain't "hearing", yes i tried both methods step by step, tried also 2 different phones (android and ios) but ain't getting any luck.
I think that something 's wrong with the firmware since that all started when i tried to update, wondering if i could just hard reset everything somehow...

Hi. I am experiencing similar problems here. Everything seems working. I just can't connect the aircraft. Linking remote doesn't work in both methods. But I can move camera up and down using the remote so I presume they can see each other somehow.

Hi! i have the same problem! but after linking the rc everything goes well. the problñem starts when i turn the aircraft off i have to re link the rc when i turn it on again! Thanks!

Hi. I found out today that after turning on a/c and rc without DJI go app running. I can move the camera up and down. And I can even start the motors. So they are connected definitely. But when I start the app it keeps sayin Rc connected. Connect your aircraft.
Tried everything. New app. New device. Format sd card etc.
Please help. Going for holidays soon.

Hum, so actually that is very interesting, yes that would be the case, you can fly with out the app. So what happens when you press camera view, and I guess you must have green light on both remote and Phantom.

On the standard, I always like to turn on remote, connect the WiFi, load the Go app, then when the go app says connect you phantom, I would turn on the Phantom.

So you must not be getting telemetry from the Phantom to the remote or the remote to your mobile.

Just for fun change your SSID and password on your remote.

Hey its all I got. :rolleyes:

Rod

That didn't help. The light on the remote is red. Aircraft flashes yellow lights. The app says it's disconnected. Camera view - it's a black screen.

One more thing is that after turning on the little linking light is green and aircraft flashes
yellow light . . . . .
App says remote connected. Connect your aircraft.
Than when I try linking procedure
Aircraft flashes yellow light but quicker ......... and linking light stays red. App runs out of linking time and nothing happening. Can't even move the camera up and down like I could before linking.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4