No Shipping Label for shipping Phantom 3 to Dji in California for repairs

Reaction score
Hi, I live in Canada and called DJI for repairs to my Phantom 3. They issued a RMA but would not send a Shipping Label. The unit is still under warranty. I was told that they discontinued sending the Shipping Label to Canadian customers a couple of months ago. DJI issued a Shipping Label late 2015 for another Phantom 3 for warranty repairs. I received the unit back with repairs done at no cost in repairs or shipping. I called Fedex for a quote for me to ship and it would cost about $200! Has anyone had any similar issues? I would appreciate feedback. Thanks

Hi, I live in Canada and called DJI for repairs to my Phantom 3. They issued a RMA but would not send a Shipping Label. The unit is still under warranty. I was told that they discontinued sending the Shipping Label to Canadian customers a couple of months ago. DJI issued a Shipping Label late 2015 for another Phantom 3 for warranty repairs. I received the unit back with repairs done at no cost in repairs or shipping. I called Fedex for a quote for me to ship and it would cost about $200! Has anyone had any similar issues? I would appreciate feedback. Thanks
Nightmare after firmware update

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl