No right stick control when descending with full left stick

MrC

Reaction score
I noticed a few posts about this on another forum, people saying they had no right stick control with left stick fully down.

I noticed something in the naza quick start guide a while ago, before v3.0 even came out.

Page 10, "Notes of Intelligent Mode & Immediately Mode" - referring to stopping motors.

"(1) If you choose the Intelligent mode, and the throttle stick is under 10%, this will trigger the landing
Procedure, in any control mode. In this judgment, pitch, roll and yaw controls are denied except
the throttle
, but multi-rotor will still auto level.

(2) In any control mode, DO NOT pull throttle stick under 10% during normal flight without any
reason.
"

Seems to me this is what is happening. Probably didn't notice before as you would have rarely gone full stick down to descend.

Anyone care to test? I'm still on v2.0

Re: No right stick control when descending with full left st

Yeah I am on version 3.02 on my P2 and I noticed this yesterday. I was testing the new max 2m/s decent rate and if I had the left stick fully down the right stick had no control.

Re: No right stick control when descending with full left st

Hello i have this problem too ,and it's really annoying,, would you please inform me about any updates to solvethis roblem ?? Thank you so much

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic