No RED LED Battery warnings after 3.04

Reaction score
Is this correct?

I almost ran out of power cause I am used to waiting for the red flashes. Now that warning is gone after upgrade to 3.04.

TeamYankee said:
Mine flashes red as normal on 3.04... have you checked the settings in the assistant software for the battery warning percentages ?

I will try that today. Thank you

Flew again with 2 diff batteries and it still will not alert me to low battery on the P2 LED in flight.

So now I just watch the minutes of recording time on my FPV to see how deep into the flight I am.

Wish I could turn that LED warning back on.

Additionally, when I power up with a fresh battery, I eventually get 4 green blinks followed by fast red blinks. I then calibrate the compass and the status turns to solid green and is happy to fly.

The fast blinking red signal low voltage and only low voltage, correct? This must be related to the in flight battery warnings not displaying?

Any ideas? 3.04

Do an IMU calibration (preferably an advanced IMU calibration)

Flying 3.04 I get the flashing reds at low battery threshold, deliberately checked on this mornings daly morning flight. Easy to see the reds as it is only just getting light here so they definitely went to red.

The fast red blinks at startup indicate no-fly restrictions. Are you within 5 miles of an airport?

If you are in Phantom mode, change to Naza-M mode and see if you get the red lights for low voltage. Do you get gps red lights in flight? Does the led change to yellow when you fly ATTI mode?

If it's not a hardware fault, you may want to reflash your 3.04.

Screw it. Reverted to 1.08 and that solved all the ills. The red lights were in fact the airport warning but they battery warning did not work and I did not like the slowness of 3.04. So back to basics.

Out

Now that you've downgraded it's too late to try it, but I would have raised the battery limits to some high numbers and tested. Then lowered them to normal levels to see if changing them would force Phantom to recognize change.

On 1.08 now and have changed the battery values from 30% to 25%. I still cannot get the red warning lights to come on so I have to monitor the battery LEDs in green. Land at 1 solid green. One of these days I'll figure out why this is. Did advanced IMU calibrations too on 1.08 and 3.04

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20