No Recorded Video?

Reaction score
I was flying around my neighborhood yesterday, and according to the timer on the app I had 16 minutes of record time. I know for sure I stopped the recording at least a minute before I turned the PV2+ off. There was no video on the SD card.

The SD card is a 32GB Samsung Pro. It was about half full. It created the incremental file (DJI000026), but the file was only about 526k, and not readable.

Even if I did happen to turn off the phantom without stopping recording, I would have ended up with a full size file... not 500k.

It's not a big deal because I was just flying around my neighborhood.... but if it was footage I cared about, I'd be sad.

Anyone experience this? Can it be prevented? Is it just a fluke?

Thanks!

That happened to me one time, when I forgot to turn off recording after landing. I should have gotten about 8 or so minutes, and only got 2 or 3 minutes. This was a once a year event, so I have to wait till next year to try it again. Other than that, if I forget to turn off record I usually only lose the last 10 seconds of footage.

Other than that, you may want to switch to a Sandisk card. I had all sorts of problems with a 32GB Class 10 Adata card. No problems with the Sandisk.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31