No record on DJI Go of my flight today????

Reaction score
I am confused!!!

I just flew a battery from 100% down to 48%, all went well with the flight except for the signel loss at very close range, even with a windsurfer on. The video feed kept beaking up and disappearing completely. I tried an RTH and this worked perfectly, I just assumed that it was due to interference as I was on the edge of a built up area.

When I went home, I wanted to check the flight log and sync it to load to Healthy Drones, but there was nothing!! Absolutely no record that I flew. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Yes happened me last summer. It showed on healthy drones but there was no flight log recorded by dji go that i could use investigate the problems with the flight. Nearly lost my p3 that day. I never got to the bottom of what happened or why,i just had to forget about it. I started a thread about it but with no log,no one could help

Sent from my SM-A500FU using PhantomPilots mobile app

I couldn't even upload to HD, as there was nothing to upload. DJI showed my last flight being yesterday. Just did a quick flight in the road outside and this one shows up.

Frustrating i know but it happens sometimes,ive read other posts with same thing happening. If theirs no record but all subsequent flights register just forget about it. It never happened me a second time. Sorry i couldnt have been more help. Happy flying

Sent from my SM-A500FU using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had this happen to me once. I think I did a bad thing (bad newbee!). I think I removed the P3S battery without turning it off. Noticed missing flight data when I got home. The bird may download the flight data info during the power down process??

Newbie here!, happened to me today also, only third time out. Other flights recorded ok. Lost the signal a couple of times, but came back during the flight. Was wondering if this happens regularly??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4