No need for extra's to make an acceptable video.

Reaction score
Ok I got my Phantom 3 months ago .... at beginning i was confused that my remote control sticks were both automatic centred unlike the videos i have seen on youtube ,, i then realised i have received an updated version. Out of the box i surprising enough i had NO jelo effect on the Hero 3 camera video at all ,, even when i changed blades to the other pair that came with the initial purchase the result was the same No Jelo effect .. the video was nice and smooth. and still today i film with stock setup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcpUYuh ... -VzFs4ukxg

this one is with very high blowing winds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2A3HvU ... -VzFs4ukxg

enjoy .... Manos.

You dont see the need to extra's right now but i assure you will sooner rather than later.

Have you seen what a ZenMuse can do for your video?

With just a nomojello wire mount I could salvage about 1 minute of shutter roll and distortion free video for every 5 recorded. And that was with balanced props, steady flying in low wind. With a gimbal I now can use nearly all of the 5 minutes, although flight time has been cut from 8 minutes to 5 minutes. I can fly in gusty wind with more quad motion for more interesting flight shots. And I spend way less time on the computer editing and stabilizing video. It may be acceptable and interesting to you to watch jumpy bulgy video but it gets old real fast to anyone else.

justsomeguy said:
I think many folks have a different definition of "acceptable video"

:) you are absolutely right ... I am a hiker , climber , I actually like the raw video with the motors blasting your ears and the
slightly shaky pictures ,,, note that both videos where taken in windy days ... I don't intend to make a blockbuster movie out of them ... :) neither spend hours and hours editing them it spoils the fun ... although the dji gimble is something I will like to try
in the future .... I don't like the idea of the camera being exposed specialy when I fly over water :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4