No name battery replacement

These batteries don't have many reviews. I found one recent review on Amazon here that states it does not work well. 3rd party batteries are not supported by DJI and have not been thoroughly tested. For about $30 more, you can save yourself some hassle and buy an OEM battery on Amazon here.

About amazon, I know it may be surprising for you but not everyone lives in The States
That's not very surprising at all. I guess you know Amazon has specific websites for other countries too. And, if you don't like Amazon, then try other retailers who sell OEM DJI products. There are many sellers selling DJI products at prices below MSRP.

I bought 2 of these, got them last week. They fit, they load and they are accepted by my Phantom 3 4K with the latest FW. Only had no time to check the overall flighttime with these batteries compared to the original ones, but they seem to be okay.

Reactions: Storm
That's not very surprising at all. I guess you know Amazon has specific websites for other countries too. And, if you don't like Amazon, then try other retailers who sell OEM DJI products. There are many sellers selling DJI products at prices below MSRP.

ye right and pay 160 bucks

160 bucks for what?

That seems to be a common trend for DJI parts in general in Europe.

I'm jealous.
I live in Australia and I can only buy from DJI here, and they're charging $259 per battery!
None of the Amazon supplies of official DJI batteries will ship to Australia - boo :(

Unless anyone on here has any suggestions on where to get an OEM DJI battery from a supplier that's more in line with the Amazon's $100 price?

Cheers!

Could ya save some bucks by having someone here in the states ship you a battery? I don't know what a 1 pound box would cost to ship out that way

Sent from my SCH-I545 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah I thought about that! Not sure you can though as the restriction is with shipping the type of battery via air and customs would pick it up before it left port?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Storm

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost