Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

No more new thread alerts?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Reed L, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Reed L

So I messed up and turned on "started new thread" on my alerts. 100+ alerts later, I still can't find where to turn them off... Any ideas?

2. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

No problem. Click on your name in the upper right dark bar. Then click the preferences link in the drop down. You should find it there. ;)

dirkclod likes this.
  3. Reed L

Maybe because I'm newer it's not coming up. I've been into the preferences and it's not there. I can't remember where it came up when I hit it... It's "Alert when someone starts a new thread" ... I was a mod on another forum, so I think I know my way around.... But I am getting old :) haha. The only thing that I can think of is that it might have to be disabled by the web master because the removal tab was overlooked, or I'm just blind, more then likely.