No more limits. Do not do it.

Reaction score
Just sharing info from Russian web sites.

Wanna go higher than 500 meters? Send your quad as far as possible and press RTH, while it is coming back push your left stick up... and technically that is it. It will stop going up only reaching the home point coordinates. Wanna break your quad or attract attention of FAA or cops. Follow my advises.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: JerryEl
engage.gif

popcorn.gif

Makes ya wonder eh !
Because Sergei is a really nice person who is adding to the knowledge base of Phantom users. Notice the antenna reflector that he uses about halfway through the video (I think that's what this test flight was for).

I don't think it's a bug. Just an inadvertent feature. In earlier versions of the Phantom, you had no control over the aircraft when it's in RTH mode and some people saw their Phantom attempt RTH right through a tree. Later versions of the firmware gave the user throttle authority so that you could raise the bird over an obstacle you hadn't expected.

Reactions: taroh
Because Sergei is a really nice person who is adding to the knowledge base of Phantom users. Notice the antenna reflector that he uses about halfway through the video (I think that's what this test flight was for).

I don't think it's a bug. Just an inadvertent feature. In earlier versions of the Phantom, you had no control over the aircraft when it's in RTH mode and some people saw their Phantom attempt RTH right through a tree. Later versions of the firmware gave the user throttle authority so that you could raise the bird over an obstacle you hadn't expected.
Didn't watch the video Steve ..just saw the " Wanna go higher than 500 meters?" and ya know where that goes :eek:

Didn't watch the video Steve ..just saw the " Wanna go higher than 500 meters?" and ya know where that goes :eek:
Sergei is not the OP. tvckz posted one of Sergei's video links where, I think, Sergei was testing an antenna reflector for the P3.

Sergei is not the OP. tvckz posted one of Sergei's video links where, I think, Sergei was testing an antenna reflector for the P3.
The OP was tvckz steve I know that. We got two different trains of thought going here . :p
Ya got ya notebook out :D;)

The OP was tvckz steve I know that. We got two different trains of thought going here . :p
Ya got ya notebook out :D;)

I am not Sergei. Just sharing. He is in Russia - tvc.kz is my website in Kazakhstan. I am in great country of glory, he is just in Russia.

Reactions: SteveMann

I knew who it was right away and I was a little shocked to see him at 813 or 2667ft. I have watched several of his videos, and actually removed him from my subscriptions due to going nutz with posting so many recent videos. Btw, I'll have to say I thought it was impossible for him to go without talking, until now.

That P3P crawled like a snail going up at 2.3mph.

I am not Sergei. Just sharing. He is in Russia - tvc.kz is my website in Kazakhstan. I am in great country of glory, he is just in Russia.
I know your not .I can see where you from .....
facepalm.jpg

First you say - you know it is me, after 5 min you say you know it is not me. Is it a common practice in Mississippi to say something just to say something?
Where did I say that ? I knew you where the OP...Original Poster...I never said that was your video .And thank ya if ya leave MS out of this as I just researched your country and not bringing it into this .
My whole thing was this . You start a thread with Wanna go higher than 500 meters in it and it's gonna go south !
Peace bro

Reactions: ThommyBoy and tvckz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers