no mobile video feed when hdmi device connected

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just installed DJI's HDMI board upgrade on RC for my P3P, all is updated to latest versions of firmware, etc. Now everything works as before on my iPhone 6s but if I connect an HDMI device (tried with two different full HD monitors) the video feed on the iPhone disappears (and it goes on the monitor together with some telemetry data as expected). Disconnect the HDMI monitor and video comes back on iPhone. I'm rather upset, I expected to have video feed at same time on both devices (iPhone and external HDMI monitor) so that I had all the info on my mobile to pilot while showing family or students commented images of what I was filming. Maybe cloned video feed is a setting hidden somewhere that I did not discover?
Thanks for any help and suggestions

Tap on HD in the app.....below the Image Transmission Setting you can enable 'Simultaneous output to app and HDMI'
(Tap on the icon in the top right corner of the screen to bring up the page which has HD on it).

Last edited:
Thanks rockydog, I did not scroll down enough in that transmission settings screen...
Works perfectly, I feel much better now...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl