No maps

Reaction score
I did a factory reset on my Samsung Tab A. I had been using it to fly the Phantom 3 Standard and P3 Pro for a couple of years now. After I did the reset and reloaded the DJI Go app, I no longer have maps. I did download and install Google Maps, but I can't seem to get them to work while flying. What else do I need to do to get the maps back?

I did a factory reset on my Samsung Tab A. I had been using it to fly the Phantom 3 Standard and P3 Pro for a couple of years now. After I did the reset and reloaded the DJI Go app, I no longer have maps. I did download and install Google Maps, but I can't seem to get them to work while flying. What else do I need to do to get the maps back?
See if this help
Screenshot_20190923-174642_Chrome.jpg

Does this work for every location or must be done that before each flight on other locations?

if you reset your tablet then the go app settings prob are also rest to default. check if the cache setting is turned on

if you reset your tablet then the go app settings prob are also rest to default. check if the cache setting is turned on
I'm not sure what I did to fix this map issue. But I did find out that when I did the reset I did not have the Google Maps App installed. So I download and installed Google Maps and then deleted the DJI Go app. I then reinstalled the Go App and "Allowed" all the peramters. The next time I flew the P3, the maps worked.

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik