No live video feed on the iphone.

Reaction score
I can move the camera but have no live feed. After all the updates the little spinning wheel on the iphone (up to 20 min) has no results. Help. anybody else experience this?

We couldn't even "bind" the camera to my son's iPhone, but he has an old 4s....and we have determined that his phone is too old. This excited him, because now he thinks he is getting a new phone (and yeah....he will).

I can move the camera but have no live feed. After all the updates the little spinning wheel on the iphone (up to 20 min) has no results. Help. anybody else experience this?
I experience it all the time with customers Visions. Its often a wifi conflict that requires me to turn off my smart device and reboot it. Occasionally I will see it from a bad battery or a failing wifi unit.

Jeremy James

I have had the same problem many times and most of the time if I take a pair of tweezers and "re-seat" the connections to the top of the gimbal, this typically will solve the problem. I always make sure to make this adjustment before turning the P2V+ on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20