No live Video feed on Android or iPad

Reaction score
Hi-

I have seen a few related post, but nothing definitive on this issue. I cant get a video feed: no how no way. I have the APP on an iPad and on an Android (galaxy note 2). i can fly, capture pics, capture video, tilt the camera....that all works fine. i called the help desk and they said lower the FPS capture. Still nadda. last response was to re-install the OLD version of the app?

Has anyone overcome this or iam i chasing a bad product here?

Appreciate any help as I promised the State of Massachuetts Department of Fisheries and Wildlife employees a 'demo' as they are considering seeking funding for a drone !!!!

Similar problems have been posted about on multiple threads so no need to start a whole new one on the same thing. Basically tho there is no one definitive solution to this as there are several different things that cause this problem from problems with your app to problem with the camera itself. First thing you could do is upgrade the firmware on the camera as that has fixed many problems. If that doesn't work remove then reinstall the app on your phone / tablet. If still not working then try to get the camera replaced.

Brewdog said:
i called the help desk and they said lower the FPS capture. Still nadda. last response was to re-install the OLD version of the app?
Make sure you tried the right thing - it's not the "capture" settings you lower, it's the "Preview Quality" settings. This is under the general Settings in the Vision app, not under the Camera recording settings.

Thanks Jim/Ben-

i have not tired the camera upgrade as some of the post say that results in a trip to the factory for the camera: but i will as my last resport. Jim regarding the Preview versus Capture semantics, you are correct and i found the same when i went looking for FPS. thanks for confirming it is Preview. i had already re-set that to no avail, unfortunatly.

as i am a 'newbie' if anyone else has had success please do continue to reply/share: i did not see a lot of post when i searched for this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4