No Lift Off Yet....

Reaction score
I've had a P2 for a couple of years, but not much flying time. I bought a P3 a couple of weeks ago. Very excited until I started reading about theses P3's falling out of the sky. Is there anyone out there flying trouble free? I'm a little worried about taking off.

This issue is more common with the P2V+. There haven't been many reports of P3's falling out of the sky.

I've had a P2 for a couple of years, but not much flying time. I bought a P3 a couple of weeks ago. Very excited until I started reading about theses P3's falling out of the sky. Is there anyone out there flying trouble free? I'm a little worried about taking off.
150 plus flights and hasn't fallen out of the sky yet:D

No problems here either!

snerd.jpg

Reactions: kphantom
I bought a P3 a couple of weeks ago. Very excited until I started reading about theses P3's falling out of the sky. Is there anyone out there flying trouble free? I'm a little worried about taking off.
Any idea how many P3s have been sold?
How many have you heard of falling out of the sky?

Get it up there man! It will be totally fine......I've not had mine long either , this group is great but by its nature it's a problem solving forum so there are a lot of scary posts. I too was apprehensive at the very start, but soon got over it. If you're a bit ring rusty get a toy quad (which are fun in their own right) to relearn your orientation skills.

Reactions: eBird
Yep fly the bejeezus out of it. I was the same at first, afraid to fly after reading the daily posts here. Now I realize that the negatives are such a low percentage in the overall DJI picture, and the high percentage of that low percentage is caused by pilot error and stupidity!!!! Go and enjoy.

These guys hit it exactly. Internet forums tend to attract complaints and problems at a disproportionate rate. Think of any product, laptop, camera, etc. then Google discussion forums about it. Most of what you'll see are reported problems and complaints not reflective of those with no problems who don't join or post anything. Complainers are a lot louder than satisfied customers.
Granted this forum is a bit different because a lot of us do join just to learn and share our good experiences, I'm sure it still doesn't accurately reflect a proportional number of satisfied users vs those with horror stories.
Go fly and have fun.

Reactions: snowghost

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj