No lift-off power & flashing red light

Reaction score
My Phantom was working fine until now. When I connect the battery, I get a flashing green light for a moment, then a flashing red light that never goes away. I toggle for the gps and get a yellow light, but when I try lift off, there, the props spin, but there is no lift-off power and the red flashing light begins again. I have changed batteries for the Phantom and the controller.

Tony

Go to Naza assistant and see what it says when you connect your phantom to your PC, it will give you an error code but it almost sounds like you battery is too low which is what the red flashing light indicates. Could be a faulty battery or charger, but it could also be you need an advanced calibration or some other issue.

When you connect to the NAZA it will give you a battery voltage and a fresh battery should be around 12.6v if your battery is reading at the same level as your first battery warning level then its a battery or charger issue. If your voltage is ok then its something else and try the advanced calibration and compass calibrations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.