No information about remaning flight time in App

Reaction score
Hi,

When using my Vision App the bar on top didn't give the remaining flight time and didn't change of color. I see in all the instruction videos a colored bar (green, orange, red) and the time remained to fly. Does anyone know the reason?

Eric

Eric Bergmeester said:
Hi,

When using my Vision App the bar on top didn't give the remaining flight time and didn't change of color. I see in all the instruction videos a colored bar (green, orange, red) and the time remained to fly. Does anyone know the reason?

Eric

Have you got the latest firmware installed on the aircraft, as well as the latest version of the app?

Yes I have the latest version of the app, but didn't know which version is running on the aircraft. My phantom is one week old. My reseller advised me never to update the firmware when the aircraft fly well. Is it possible to connect the aircraft to my MAC only to check for the version or other status levels without doing any changing?

It might do an automatic update to the camera as soon as you connect.
The rest of the updates you can decline.
The latest app has new features which only work properly with the newest firmware 3.06 or later, but you can just ignore them, or install an older version of the app see here.
http://droneslinger.com/software.html

You will need to connect it to software sooner or later as there are important calibrations occasionally need doing.
There's other useful stuff in there like see condition of battery and you can enable more features such as the homelock which is good to have once you start more adventurous flying.
For now you can just fly as it is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj