No image transmission signal

Reaction score
hello, I have that massage on iPad with my phantom 3 , somebody said remove your micro sd and turn on your phantom but it didn't solve the problems , what can I do?

Welcome to the forum!

Little more info from you.
How long have you had it. (How many flights)
Do you get telemetry (number of sats, battery levels, remote control signal)

Rod

Welcome to the forum!

Little more info from you.
How long have you had it. (How many flights)
Do you get telemetry (number of sats, battery levels, remote control signal)

Rod
Thanks for u , I had it 6 months ago about 30-40 flights , I did all of updates , I replaced 4 cards, I have iPad and galaxy, but I can't solve my problem, by the way I can fly but I can't see , plz what can I do

Thanks for u , I had it 6 months ago about 30-40 flights , I did all of updates , I replaced 4 cards, I have iPad and galaxy, but I can't solve my problem, by the way I can fly but I can't see , plz what can I do
Do you get telemetry (number of sats, battery levels, remote control signal)?
Did it ever work correctly?

Rod

I can't see the card when I want to format it appear this massage (no card )

If, that is yes on both questions, then when did it quit working?

I was working on this when you posted, So, my mind set just went out of order.

You can take pictures and video on the SD card? That would be a no.
Can you see the SD card status on the App? That would be a no.
Can you format the SD card with the App? That would be a no.
What happens if you don't have SD card in the Phantom? That would be it makes no difference.

So is everything in blue correct ?

Rod

Then when did it quit working?
Firmware? Crash? anything?

Rod

So it worked fine until Friday?

I think I have tow problems, first I can't see the image, second the phantom cannot see the card.
but the connection between the phantom and the remote is good .

So, on a Standard it has been stated the image and the telemetry (data) is sent back to the remote on a WiFi signal, but on two different channels. So I believe from other post you need to check the wires / ribbon cables camera and gimbal to and inside the Phantom. Which wires do what, I don't know, there are people on here that do.

I just remembered some thing similar about one of this connectors not being tight or the wire had pulled out of the connector.

My theory is, if your getting your data, that data should include the SD card also, but it is failing same as the image.

They both have to start at the camera.

Rod

Thank you , I will try to check the connector , or send it to the support , my they can fix it , thank u again .

Still under warranty? if I get some more time, I look for some of those post on those connections, I don't have any of those types book marked.

Rod

No warranty here , plz , if find any solve tell me , I have another phantom , so I have time to fix it myself . Thank you .

Have you formatted the card in a pc with wrong settings ? I did that and my card needed to be reformated again as it would not work in the P3S.

Have you tried a different card ?

To me it sounds like a card problem.

Nigel

Have you formatted the card in a pc with wrong settings ? I did that and my card needed to be reformated again as it would not work in the P3S.

Have you tried a different card ?

To me it sounds like a card problem.

Nigel
"I replaced 4 cards"

If the status led on the gimbal stays red, you will wish your warranty was still in effect.
I guess I should of asked him that?
Is the light on, on the gimbal, and what color.

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.