No image transmission signal message

Does the standard use wifi for the connection to the tablet? I have a Pro and it uses a cable between the controller and the tablet or iphone. I don't know about the standard but I thought I heard on here somewhere that the standard uses wifi or bluetooth to connect the controller to the tablet. If that is true, then make sure wifi or bluetooth is turned on on the tablet. (FPV) Other than that I have no other advice. Like I said, I don't own a standard so I have no idea. I suppose the camera/gimbal ribbon cable could be bad or one of the connections is loose. Also check the connections on the gray cables.

Good luck!

Do you get telemetry?

Using the same phone I always use. Yes I had telemetry. Camera was pointed down and had no up down control.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Well that helps, so does the camera do its normal routine on startup, then goes limp?

My thoughts that it has to be a connection between the camera and the gimbal, if the gimbal was not functioning then you would not have telemetry (I think). So the camera has power, but nothing to tell it where to go. I'm curious if you bring up your camera settings, and maybe try to change some settings, see if you do that. Do you have information on how full your SD card is, reset camera settings to default, etc. It has been stated here that the Video Image and Telemetry is sent back to the controller on the same WiFi signal, but on two different channels.

All I got so far.;)

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav