"No image transmission signal"...HELP!

Reaction score
The phantom 3 pro was working fine last I used it (ab. 1 week ago). No wrecks, no damage etc. I went out to fly it yesterday and got the message,"No Image Transmission Signal" Tried restarting the iPad, checked the iPad settings, checked the cable between the iPad and the controls and still no signal.
Any suggestions??? Have NO CLUE as to why this would happen. Also, it will NOT let me update the aircraft because of no connection between the gimbal and the rest of the system.

I had this issue recently and itbturned out to be a dodgy SD card. Does everything seem to initialise normally and then the camera goes limp? That was my symptom.

I thought someone said it was a firmware issue but I could be mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What fw versions are you on, RC and AC?
They were up to date as of 2 wks ago. I saw the update notice for the aircraft and the controller , thought that I would do the update in the hope that it might take care of the problem. Couldn't even do the update since the SD card for updates goes through the gimbal. There is zero connection between the RC and the gimbal. Interestingly enough, when I turn on the drone, the gimbal goes through it's usual routine then it drops the lens to be perpendicular to the ground.

They were up to date as of 2 wks ago. I saw the update notice for the aircraft and the controller , thought that I would do the update in the hope that it might take care of the problem. Couldn't even do the update since the SD card for updates goes through the gimbal. There is zero connection between the RC and the gimbal. Interestingly enough, when I turn on the drone, the gimbal goes through it's usual routine then it drops the lens to be perpendicular to the ground.

have you had any luck with this?
I have the same issue. was fine Saturday. then took it out Wednesday and at first I was getting signal from the camera but could not move the camera. landed it and turned it off and on again to see if that had sorted it, and then got the "no image transmission signal". I need to use the drone sunday but no idea how to fix the issue.

After 4 months of flying, I had the "No Image Transmission Signal" problem pop up on my P4 for the first time yesterday. I managed to fix it by pulling the MicroSD card and re-inserting it. I formatted it for good luck and the problem has never returned.

Out of interest, the no video issue cropped up after I accidentally started DJI-Go with Litchi running in the background. This probably has absolutely nothing at all to do with it.. I just thought I'd mention it.

After 4 months of flying, I had the "No Image Transmission Signal" problem pop up on my P4 for the first time yesterday. I managed to fix it by pulling the MicroSD card and re-inserting it. I formatted it for good luck and the problem has never returned.

Out of interest, the no video issue cropped up after I accidentally started DJI-Go with Litchi running in the background. This probably has absolutely nothing at all to do with it.. I just thought I'd mention it.

many thanks -I just found the same issue on another forum and the guy fixed it by removing and replacing the sd card!! ive done the same and now its safe to fly and the camera is working.
that's a weight off my shoulders.

thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20