No Image Transmission message...?

Reaction score
I had erroneously posted in the Phantom 4 site...it seems this is a real problem there, this is for the P3Pro... I hope someone can help with this.
"The phantom 3 pro was working fine last I used it (ab. 1 week ago). No wrecks, no damage etc. I went out to fly it yesterday and got the message,"No Image Transmission Signal" Tried restarting the iPad, checked the iPad settings, checked the cable between the iPad and the controls and still no signal.
Any suggestions??? Have NO CLUE as to why this would happen. Also, it will NOT let me update the aircraft because of no connection between the gimbal and the rest of the system."

I had erroneously posted in the Phantom 4 site...it seems this is a real problem there, this is for the P3Pro... I hope someone can help with this.
"The phantom 3 pro was working fine last I used it (ab. 1 week ago). No wrecks, no damage etc. I went out to fly it yesterday and got the message,"No Image Transmission Signal" Tried restarting the iPad, checked the iPad settings, checked the cable between the iPad and the controls and still no signal.
Any suggestions??? Have NO CLUE as to why this would happen. Also, it will NOT let me update the aircraft because of no connection between the gimbal and the rest of the system."
Hi, I had the same issue on my P3S. One thing I tried, just today, was to take out the micro SD card and reinsert it. I flew it for 20+ minutes and no video signal loss. One thing I did notice on previous days was the housing behind the camera lens became very hot, but today it was a normal temperature. I will call DJI tomorrw to inquire about the heat question. I hope this is helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: redredrn007
Hi, I had the same issue on my P3S. One thing I tried, just today, was to take out the micro SD card and reinert it. I flew it for 20+ minutes and no video signal loss. One thing I did notice on previous days was the housing behing the camera lense became very hot, but today it was a normal temperature. I will call DJI tomorrw to inquire about th heat question. I hope this is helpful.
Thanks, I will give it a try. Anything to keep from the hour drive one way to get it looked at...thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik