No Image - temporarily

Reaction score
Powered up my P3A and RC. Had just completed the preflight checks and everything looked normal. The green "Safe to Fly" indicator was displayed and the FPV image was showing. Just getting ready to launch when the red "No Signal" indicator came on and the FPV image went dark. Both the Remote Control Signal and the HD Video Link showed full bars. The HD/Image Transmission Setting panel didn't show anything unusual. I tried restarting the P3A, RC, and app. Still No Signal with the FPV dark but everything else looking normal. I flew it around some in this state and recorded those flights.

Then I popped out the SD card and put it back in and everything worked. However, I think this is just a coincidence because I later I tried removing the SD card and there appears an "No SD Card" indication which I did not see when I was trying to fly.

Firmware 1.2.8, iOS app version 1.2.0.

Anybody have anything like this happen?

Hi BudWalker, how did you fix this issue of losing video feed? same exact problem here. cheers

I haven't had this problem again. I made 3 flights in addition to repeated attempts to duplicate the problem on my workbench. Could you share any info about the time(s) you've had the problem. I'm hoping to discover some common element in our experiences that could be used to further diagnose this issue. The ultimate goal would be to determine a way to make the problem happen.

BBfpv suggested that I rebind the controller. I'm reluctant to do so, at this point, because doing so won't help much in diagnosing the issue. If a rebind is done and then the problem doesn't recur it can't be concluded that rebinding fixed the problem since it happens very rarely to begin with. Conversely, if the problem does recur then not much can be concluded.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20