No image on iPhone

Raf

Reaction score
Hi,
lately I can not see the camera image on my iPhone. I can see number of satellites, battery%, distance and altitude... but the preview image from my camera is black with a spinning wheel in the middle. What is really weird: on the first flight everything is fine, when I change batteries the preview image is gone. If I switch everything off and try again, it still doesn't work. If I wait like one hour, everything is fine again. I have all the latest firmware installed, no idea what is wrong...
Thx,
Raf

Hi I am having the same problem except I cant get an image at all. I was experimenting with the timed image function so hope I didn't blow something ? Everything works including the gyro angle function and all the other data. I deleted and uploaded the DJI software again. Formatted the SD card....just get the smae spinning wheel as you do. How did you fix it?

Hi I am having the same problem except I cant get an image at all. I was experimenting with the timed image function so hope I didn't blow something ? Everything works including the gyro angle function and all the other data. I deleted and uploaded the DJI software again. Formatted the SD card....just get the smae spinning wheel as you do. How did you fix it?
There is a lot of posts in the forum for this issue, it's very widespread.

One solution is to buy a new wifi unit, currently the most rare and sought after item on eBay

The other is a NAND flash procedure which i haven't tried although I'm now in a position to try, just waiting on a small board to arrive, I have a plus with the issue so will let you know if it works

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4