No FPV mode

Reaction score
Not the end of the world, but I programmed my C2 switch to go from follow to FPV flight mode, and absolutely nothing happens. I tried turning FPV mode on in the house while holding the bird in my hand (if you'll pardon the expression), but the gimbal remained equally active in both modes.

Is there some other setting I have to tweak? I am in multiple flight mode and have flow course lock, but I'm not aware of any other possible "Activation" settings.

Minor issue, but on principle it should work, and anything not working properly could be an omen ...

Does it work if you enable it from inside the app instead of the C2 switch?

Actually, the way mine works is that FPV rolling only occurs when the right stick is moved left and right. Nothing happens when the bird is rolled, yawed, or moved laterally.

I can try it on the 1 button. Which reminds me: I don't have the option to switch map modes on my list of C-switch options. The list I have is very limited compared to youtube vids I have seen of people programming them. Strange ...

Hmmm ... I'll have to play with it some more. Any excuse to go out and fly!!
Did you see my next post. This post was in error. The way mine works is that FPV rolling only occurs when the right stick is moved left and right. Nothing happens when the bird is rolled, yawed, or moved laterally. You can test this on your desktop. I t doesn't have to be flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4